Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spoiled Princess Part I

Hello ladies! I think I can't shut my mouth any longer. I have been working on 'Spoiled Princess' theme for a month already (probably almost 2 months!!!) and I have already done some part of photo shooting as well. Unfortunately, on the actual day that me and my team planned to go to do photo and VDO shooting at Khaoyai, one of the most attraction in Thailand, there was a severe flood on the way to go so that's why I had to call for a cancellation :'( I was trying to browse into many hotels which might match well with my products. Somehow, they are all above my budget and I think it's better to call off for the wait. After 2 weeks, I expected that flooding situation would have been better but it wasn't so I keep waiting, waiting, and waiting until now that my place is also under the severe flooding too. So, I decided to share these photos with you girls first and more professional photo and VDO will be following so soon (hopefully before I fly back to London on 22 Nov). Ok...here you go girls!










First five photos are what I just played around and did some snap shots but the last professional photo was taken by my lovely photographer Taei. Here is the link to her facebook if you'd like to hire her as well https://www.facebook.com/TaOon?ref=ts

Goodnight girls! muahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment