Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fly Fly Butterfly & Posy Butterfly















Although it's flooding, I am glad that I finally received the crafted butterflies I ordered few weeks ago from UK. I was thinking to do butterfly hairpiece for a long long time but my action to create these things are slower than my ideas so even a mass production wholesaler always faster than me. When I walked at the flea market to find the raw material of my hairpiece, I saw many butterflies but they are not well-crafted and beautiful, mostly are in rough work and low quality. So I told myself that I need to find my raw material somewhere else. I went back home right away to spend my evening in front of my macbook (just like any other teens). I searched searched searched and searched then I found these pretty well crafted butterflies. I ordered them right away. Well but you know they have pro and cons. The difference when you order abroad is that your investment will go up high. I was shocked when I saw the total amount of the payment too but...mayb I shouldn't care much as long as I can sell all of them plus they make my work unique and distinct here in Bangkok, Thailand. I wasn't disappointed when I got my mail. They are really beautiful. Goodnight girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment