Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Glitter Leaves Crown











And my fairy tales will never be stopped from the inner side. I found myself addicted to this princess classic look. Others might think it's too much but for me, I love this look to death. The inspiration of this hairpiece is not much different from what I have done previously. But to be frank, I am not sure where this came from. When I was creating this "Glitter Leaves Crown" (this is what I call it), I think my imagination tried to pull me to somewhere ancient, a flashback of me walking in Arts Galleries in Europe then I realized. It is Roman Angels or Julius Ceacar?!?!?!?. If you happen to also like Arts, please let me know if I am not wrong because I know too little about Arts. If you ask me what era of this and that paintings, I wouldn't know. But I just love to walk around them, and interpret the meanings by myself and keep it as my inspiration. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment