Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just an owl




And here is my second collection for P's material! What is special about this collection is that those handcrafted owls  were imported internationally and there are only 10 pieces available.

The inspiration of this collection is the twinkle nights in the dark sky beyond my memory. Before I went to bed that night, I watched three fairy tales cartoons to inspire me of creating the peaceful & unique collection. In the dream, I saw the snowy owl stood on the large fluffy tree. The owl looked very graceful and mysterious. So when I woke up, the first thing I did was browsing through the Internet and found this snowy owls. I was so glad because they are exactly the same as in my dream.

Besides from snowy owl, I was trying to figure out what should compliment with this animal and as well act as the base of the hairpiece. My dream then tickled me of where I saw this owl...yes! it was a tree so there was nothing I needed more than a wrecked branches of the trees in the forest...

When my imagination runs wild, I create stuffs :)
Enjoy my latest collection then! Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment