Monday, September 12, 2011

Egyptian Princess, Carla Porter

I had a chance to do make-up for Carla Porter. So excited and I forgot all my brushes tools...but the show must go on. But because of Carla's down to earth nature and a lot of help from  one of my senior friend- Sim, everything just went well and we had a lot of fun. After we had met and had a little chat, I began my way to transform Carla to the Egyptian Princess as in my perception. Lucky me!  Carla is a really beautiful woman with a healthy skin so I didn't have to use the foundation much and that's the look I want...bare natural skin. Sometimes, I just think that freckles are cute on girls. 

Throughout the tutorial, I had been focused on the use of brown and natural colours. Pardon my video because the cam I took was error so I used iPhone instead. The tutorial couldn't have been done without, Sim. She was my production assistant this time :) 

Last, I want you guys to know that I'm not a make-up professional but I learnt it myself since my childhood. I have confidence with the use of those applications and colours so just watch it as a tips! 

Thanks for watching and I will try to produce a better tutorial in the future :))





No comments:

Post a Comment