Monday, July 5, 2010

Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar-It's the everyday dining, everyday drinking!

(Source: Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar facebook)


If you guys have ever heard about the novel 'The League of Gentlemen', you will not doubt about this newly Bangkok's hip bar name. In this novel, Mr.Hyde plays an important role, a guy who has dual personality, full of mysterious that readers cannot stop to find out what is going to happen next. And if you have visited this place just for once, you will not deny why this place name relates with this guy in the novel- Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar, a place where you can play hard after you work hard. Now, you got it baby!

Well, it took me for a while to write about this Bangkok's first gastro bar so let me introduce you guys just a little. Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar is an initiative of Flow Cocktail (FlowGroup), which has been opened for a few months ago, located at Athenee Residence in Soi Ruamruedee. Actually, my last visit to this bar was approximately two weeks ago but I still want to go there more often, possibly every weekend, just to relax with friends and freshen myself up with special cocktails menu that is specially created everyday, and it works this way as well for the dish menu.


(Source: Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar facebook)

My first visit to Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar was on February according to my best friend's initiative to always find new place to hang out and chit-chat. By that time, this place has not been officially launched yet. But yeah ! I knew it, I fell in love with this place since the first time I visited. I love the cocktails and the foods. If asking what I regularly have, my favorite drink is "Apple Crumble cocktail". I love the ingredients; the cream foam and the cinnamon sugar. OMG, it makes me addicted!! I feel like I was really eating apple crumble when having it. Believe me, I am not a liar. And now, the bar is trying to differ itself by offering jumbo and monster sizes. All you need to do is just to make sure you plan to go there at least with 2 friends to order these two sizes. I can assure that these glasses are real big and the alcohol is quite strong. For menu, I love fish of the day (might be Sole fish) with lemon sauce and baby clam, Baby Black Rips, and New Zealand Mussels. Oyyy, I am hungry! (actually I have video taped some of my fav dishes but I know it will take me too long to finish this blog cuz I gotta edit the video first so excuse me!)

(Source: Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar facebook)

Below is the sample of menu at Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar :
(Source: Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar facebook)

And lucky me! when I cannot attempt my thought to write about it, one of the bar owners was there so I had a chance to know more just a little :) A very least detail but make me wanna experience this place more! I have learnt that all the ingredients that are used in the bar are premium so no worries because all goods is high-quality product- safe, clean, and healthy. They make sure that their customers will receive the best, both emotional and physical satisfaction.

Last but not least, the bar itself was specifically decorated and designed differently in every corner of its space. Why? I guess the owners have their concrete theme of mystery- attractive style which is able to lure us in another world-just the same as the name of the bar itself, you see?

If you would like to visit this place, please make sure you do not forget to make a reservation since it doesn't accommodate many seats. You can contact the bar at +662 168 5152 OR +662 675 3839


No comments:

Post a Comment